Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not again...

About this time last year I came down with a nasty toothache.  I first thought it was an ear ache because that's where I felt it, but the culprit was a tooth that I had to have extracted.  Well... it's back, this time it's on the opposite side... the bad part is, I have no money and no insurance...  I have an outstanding balance at the dentist I can't pay... and to top it off, I'm supposed to drive 5 hours on Tuesday to sing at a convention then drive back Wednesday.

I am praying for a miracle... that maybe God will see my plight and rid me of this awful pain... I'm also taking Tylenol, trying to get my mouth extra clean, and I have some anti-biotics (left over from last year) that I am taking... perhaps maybe I can nip this thing in the bud and kill the pain and swelling, at least until I can afford to go to the dentist... Lord knows when that will be :(

Please pray for me, I need it...

No comments: