Sunday, June 15, 2008

Doing better :)

Well, I am happy to say that I am not nearly in the pain I was in the other day!  Besides being in prayer about it, I have been taking some left-over antibiotics, Tylenol, and have started using Lysterine when I brush my teeth.  So far it is working.. and I am taking less and less Tylenol for any pain... thankfully I have not needed to take any Vicodin... which I am very happy about. :D

So... I am focusing less on my teeth (yay!) and focusing more on my upcoming whirlwind trip in a couple days...  I am going to sing with a group of about 50 people at a national convention on Tuesday evening... they need me there... as there are only 3 or 4 of us sopranos who will be there.

It's about a 5 hour trip one way... my family won't be able to come with me, so I will be driving myself... driving that distance does not worry me in the least... I will be fine... but I will have one companion during the trip... should be interesting... lol

I don't know how well she travels with people... but she has a tendancy to be a chatterbox... with any luck she will focus on music or take a nap on the way ;)


No comments: